6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
What we’re looking for:
A key member of the Organizational Development (OD) team responsible for the end-to-end co-ordination of all global internal OD programs, initiatives and events. The ideal candidate is a creative individual who has experience in administering a variety of blended learning solutions (classroom, virtual and online) and support resources. Must be adept at juggling multiple responsibilities while supporting the continued worldwide growth of our OD programs.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Head of OD to identify and support department objectives and training strategies.
- Oversee all organizational development initiatives including the coordination of all logistics, materials, and scheduling as necessary
- Establish systems and processes to ensure the efficient and effective logistics rollout of learning offerings.
- Arrange hospitality, room layout and equipment for participants attending (virtual and) classroom workshops and events, liaise with trainers, booking training rooms, print and distribute course materials and ensure required equipment is available and in working order for the efficient running of all relevant programs
- Monitor the OD Team email box and take responsibility for the timely resolution of issues
- Coordinate external partner instructor-led training sessions, both virtual and classroom.
- Liaise with trainers, print and distribute course materials ensuring all required equipment is available and in working order
- Develop and maintain accurate records and processes for all OD activities - including recording and monitoring training completion and program evaluation
- Continuously improve our OD intranet (Sharepoint) employee site to reflect program schedules and metrics ensuring that all information contained therein is accurate, up-to-date and regularly maintained.
- Support the creation of training materials for OD and People Team programs where learning objectives, content, activities, and evaluation techniques are aligned, cohesive and adhere to adult learning principles.
- Manage annual training calendar ensuring timely and accurate updates
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative and productive working relationships with all (internal and external staff/vendors) to sustain the brand of the OD team as a customer focused function.
- Assist with periodic reporting as requested. For example, create and maintain training activity records and produce data metrics as required.
- Responsible for the coordination of a range of projects and regular events. This will include producing and keeping updated project plans, arranging meetings and ensuring systems and processes are established and projects delivered to agreed timescales.
- Support the Head of OD with ad hoc projects as required.
- Attend meetings, take notes and progress actions as required.
What you’ll bring to this role:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication, writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely using learning/presentation best practices
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to create and design presentations
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative and proactive thinker with a good eye for detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and familiarity with web-based applications
- BS/BA degree in education or learning & development, or other field of study preferred
- 2-4 years experience administering learning solutions
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and training evaluation
- Experience working with LMS interface
- Experience working with learning delivery software solutions (such as Zoom as a training interface)
- Delivery of e-learning content to an LMS/LCMS (AICC, SCORM) and online meeting systems
- Experience with developing and delivering content for virtual or self-paced learning solutions, such as e-learning, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, videos, and curated micro-learning
Why you’re a great fit:
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of defining the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisfied with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?