Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Are you a Compensation & Benefits champ with a passion for numbers, rewards, and a love for making sure people are paid what they're worth and getting top benefits? If so, we want you on our Total Rewards team! We're looking for an experienced Sr. Compensation & Benefits Specialist to help us keep our total rewards packages compelling and our employees happy. This is a dual role that will focus on compensation 75% of the time, and the other 25% assisting with benefits. We are looking for someone that has total rewards expertise in India.
This position will be based out of India remotely, reporting directly to our US based Compensation Manager, with a dotted line to the US based Principal Benefits Partner, and Director of People, APAC at our India location. You will be responsible for assisting in managing our compensation and benefits programs, analyzing and summarizing total rewards data, providing recommendations, and assisting the total rewards team on projects. You will also provide ad hoc support to the Principal Benefits Partner on benefits initiatives, projects, and vendor management.
What you’ll be doing:
· Assist with developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs, policies, and procedures to ensure competitive pay and benefit practices
· Conduct job evaluations, market benchmarking, and salary surveys to analyze and evaluate compensation positioning using Radford and Pave
· Consult with People Partners and the business to provide advice and guidance on compensation issues, such as job leveling, salary benchmarking, and incentive plans
· Provide guidance to the business and People team on compensation related matters
· Analyze and interpret compensation data to identify trends, challenges, and recommend solutions
· Provide assistance during our mid-year and year-end compensation cycles, administered on Pave
· Assist in retrieving and scrutinizing diverse data sets within our Workday, Radford, and Pave platforms, distilling key insights, and presenting them in a cogent manner to the appropriate teams
· Prepare data-driven reports on compensation and benefits as needed for management, People Operations and Finance
· Provide ad hoc support to the Principal Benefits Partner on total rewards initiatives, such as open enrollment, recognition programs, and other employee benefits programs and initiatives
· Keep up to date with relevant legislation, regulations, and industry trends in compensation and benefits in India
· Use your creativity to design engaging and interactive employee communication that help employees understand the value of their total rewards package
· Analyze benefits data and market trends to ensure our programs remain competitive and relevant
· Partner with the People team and management to ensure our total rewards programs align with our overall talent strategy and company culture
· Be the go-to person for all things benefits-related and help employees navigate the world of insurance, retirement plans, and wellness perks
How you’ll qualify:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field is a plus
· 2+ years of experience in compensation analysis, including job evaluations, market benchmarking, and salary surveys
· 2+ years of experience in Benefits is a plus
· Will be exposed to all geos for 6sense (India, US, UK, Singapore, Costa Rica, and Canada)
· Must have flexibility around time zone differences between the US and India
· Must be comfortable with late evening and/or early morning Zoom meetings
· Strong knowledge of compensation practices, policies and regulations in India
· Experience with report generation and data analysis using HRIS tools such as Workday, Radford, and Pave is preferred
· Must be proficient in English
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to efficiently navigate and work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and less directive remote environment with high autonomy and self-awareness
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?