Social Media Community Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
What we’re looking for:
The 6sense brand has a strong reputation within B2B sales and marketing circles and is known for cultivating community, engaging experiences, and customer-centric values, along with our market-leading technology leveraged by revenue teams around the world that are efficiently hitting their targets. The Social Media Community Specialist role is a unique opportunity to balance strategy and creativity while contributing to tangible business impact for 6sense, as well as our customers and partners.
As our Social Media Community Specialist, you will focus on building and nurturing an enthusiastic community across our priority social media platforms. You’ll work closely with our award-winning marketing, creative and content teams to create compelling social media content that resonates with our target audience, builds high level brand and platform awareness, and drives conversation and engagement.
We’re looking for an experienced social media marketing professional with passion for innovation, creative storytelling, and community building and an ability to execute across a dynamic and fast-growing organization. The ideal candidate is a curious, self-directed learner, a builder who is at their best when their work combines strategic thinking with fun and creativity, and looking for an opportunity to apply their experience to grow a social media program with significant impact to our audience and our business.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement social media strategies that drive engagement and growth across all platforms.
- Create and curate engaging content that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement.
- Manage all social media accounts, including content posts, monitoring, and engaging with comments and messages.
- Develop and execute new strategies and programs to continually uplevel our social media presence and business impact with our priority audiences.
- Collaborate with our Employer Brand team on culture and talent brand programs, an editorial calendar and processes, and content creation to help our employees and future candidates feel connected to our mission, values and DEIB promise.
- Manage all aspects of our Advocacy program, including enabling our priority audiences of employees, customers, speakers, partners, and others to help amplify our messages and engage with various communities.
- Collaborate across our marketing, brand and content teams to ensure all social media content is consistent with our brand and messaging.
- Build relationships with influencers and brand advocates to expand our reach and build brand awareness.
- Monitor and report on social media analytics to measure the success of campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to ensure we are always ahead of the curve.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 4+ years of experience in social media management, with a focus on growing a community of engaged members and working with internal advocates and influencers.
- Proven track record developing and executing a successful social media strategy with a preference for experience with B2B sales and marketing audiences.
- Reputation for taking programs, content, and messaging from “good enough” to “really good”; bias towards seeking possibilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills across media formats; strong writing and copy-editing skills, high standards, and attention to detail.
- Experience with essential tools, such as Sprout Social, Sprout Advocacy, Google Analytics, Canva and Asana.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision making.
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; self-directed and resourceful in executing against a portfolio of diverse projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with influencers and brand advocates.
- Confidence and ease in interfacing with senior-level leaders across the organization.
- Ability to complete projects swiftly and recalibrate priorities as business needs change.
- Experience managing sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexible with the ability to stay composed and seek solutions in the face of a challenge, maintaining good judgment and ability to escalate appropriately.
- Eager to learn, develop and grow; willing to receive and provide feedback to improve.
- Committed to creating and supporting a diverse, inclusive, and fun culture for all employees
Base Salary Range: $89,411 to $137,097. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?