Senior Customer Success Manager
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Sr. Customer Success Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for Fortune 500 customers. We will trust you to own high profile customer advisory relationships, drive technical competency, ensure rapid deployment to demonstrate measurable results and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
We’re in the early stages of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses and what 6sense means to their success and who can think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
As Sr. Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned 6sense customers. Responsibilities include
- Partnering with a 6sense technical CSM to manage customer onboarding, product rollout and training
- Working closely with global enterprise customers to ensure 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value for 6sense
- Managing implementation projects followed by global adoption of 6sense products.
- Maintaining visibility into product performance and customer feedback to communicate with CS and other teams. Work closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn
- Assisting customers to promote 6sense service adoption and measure value and ROI.
- Identifying areas for customer growth: additional use cases for 6sense data and new business units with revenue potential for 6sense
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content
- Becoming an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation and how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements
- Be an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally within 6sense and align with product team around driving product roadmap
- Partner with sales for pre-sales questions and demos; share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement - within accounts, across CS team and across 6sense
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
Sr. CSM will represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success. We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
Your Experience and Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions
- Experience working with global 1000 enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders, and managing success program as the key advisor to global as well as regional customer organizations.
- Experience advising customers including CxOs on how to best use and adopt SaaS platform for faster Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- BA/BS degree is required. Master degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer site (~30%).
Your Experience and Skills Desired:
- 5+ years of BI (Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and Dynamics) platforms.
- 2+ years of domain expertise in one of the following industries: Communications, Media, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance or Retail is preferred.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Controller, which is located at 450 Mission Street, Suite 201, San Francisco, CA 94105. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role, carrying out background and reference checks, where applicable, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
You may view a copy of Controller’s Privacy Notice here: Recruitment Privacy Notice
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?