Sr. Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy, and when. As a Sr. Customer Success Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for Fortune 500 customers. We will trust you to own high profile customer advisory relationships, drive technical competency, ensure rapid deployment to demonstrate measurable results and long-term customer value, and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
We’re in the scaling stages of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses, and what 6sense means to their overall success. Sr. CSMs at 6sense think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape and accelerate our success and grow in your career.
As Sr. Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned 6sense Enterprise customers. Responsibilities include
- Working closely with global Enterprise customers to understand their business goals and objectives, and ensuring 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI, and growing lifetime customer value for 6sense.
- Establishing strong relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within each account in your book of business.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining strategic account plans and QBRs to drive business value and ROI.
- Forecasting, identifying risk, and maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and growth rate in partnership with the Account Executive team
- Working closely with customer and internal teams to maintain visibility into product performance and customer feedback. You will clearly communicate and manage risk, proactively helping resolve issues promptly while minimizing customer churn.
- Becoming an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation, how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements, and areas to expand use cases.
- Partnering with a 6sense technical CSM and Program Managers to manage customer onboarding, product rollout and training.
- Being an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally within 6sense and align with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale while having fun.
Our Sr. CSM's represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success. We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
Your Experience And Skills Required
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Experience working with global 1000 Enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders, and managing success programs as the key advisor to global as well as regional customer organizations.
- Experience advising customers including CxOs on how to best use and adopt SaaS platform for faster Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Experience negotiating renewals and identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging and influencing internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- BA/BS degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer site (~30%).
Additional Skills Desired
- 5+ years of experience using BI (Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and Dynamics) platforms.
- 2+ years of domain expertise in one of the following industries: Communications, Media, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance or Retail is preferred.
Base Salary Range: $102,000 to $156,400. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: