Data Analyst II
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Data Analyst II
What we’re looking for:
- Analytical – you are data-driven and understand the impact data can have on an organization.
- Self-starter – you take initiative, are resourceful, and have a bias towards action.
- Domain expert – you want to become the go-to person to answer any questions related to your field.
- Effective communicator – you can clearly communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player – you love working on a global team full of diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
In this role, you will:
- Explore and analyze big data from a variety of sources – first-party, third-party, and product usage, to name a few.
- Build and iterate on dashboards that inform stakeholders across product, engineering, sales, and customer support teams.
- Conduct in-depth analyses that tell the story of how our products are being used and what we can do to improve.
- Design and instrument KPIs with product managers, engineers, and fellow data analysts.
- Create compelling presentations with actionable recommendations.
- Share your insights across the team and company, from your team members up to the executive staff.
- Help build the tools and infrastructure behind our data platform and analytics.
- Resolve customer problems and identify solutions that proactively solve future problems.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 1-4 years of data analysis experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (window functions, CTEs, etc.)
- Experience working with a BI tool like Tableau, Chartio, or Looker.
- Knowledge of Python / R programming.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and/or ETL processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong business intuition and an ability to relate analyses to 6sense’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment.
Why you’re a great fit:
We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own. #LI-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?