Senior Project Manager
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
What we’re looking for:
Imagine being responsible for driving the cadence and execution for a product that enables business transformation at companies like Twilio, Tableau, Thomson Reuters, Zendesk, Sage Intacct, and others with impact to their top line growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to come join our fast-moving product team. You'll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of next generation B2B for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through delivering upon unique product value propositions on schedule. You will help drive some of our core products designed to meet the customer and market need while maintaining the overall company strategy.
This position reports to the Head of Product Operations, and we're looking for someone that has a strong technical and analytical background, exceptional at developing and managing a plan, owning multiple projects at the same time, identifying risk areas, communicating early and often to keep teams on track, and ensuring we can meet our aggressive product growth goals through delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and manage all aspects of a project from planning, internal team dependencies, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, change management, risks, and issues.
- Be a process advocate and enable product managers and technology team members across design, engineering, data science, etc. to perform at their best by creating and managing a plan with clear milestones and goals.
- Manage dependencies between various product teams such that there are no surprises or missed actions, and any delays or risks get highlighted in a timely manner.
- Manage project checklists required for a successful software development lifecycle and launch process.
- Identify risks in meeting goals, and conduct retrospectives among project teams for better and more efficient outcomes.
- Work with the product management and other team leads to maintain status of projects and communicate those on a recurring basis to all stakeholders that need to be aware.
- Capture key action items in projects from core meetings, and ensure that those are completed by owners through continuous follow-up as required and using tools available to help teams collaborate.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Demonstrated ability to build, own, communicate, and drive project plans for at least three or more product initiative end-to-end.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to present plans, risks, conduct status meetings, review milestones, and assist teams with understanding dependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with technology teams.
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment.
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of technical project management experience in software-as-a-service required
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Academic background in computer science or related engineering discipline preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), Excel, PowerPoint and Visio with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, drive results, solve problems, and possess interpersonal skills from prior work situations
Other good to have qualifications / skills:
- Certification as a Scrum master and Project management.
- Masters in a Technical field.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?