Deal Desk Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Deal Desk Specialist – India
The Role: Reporting to the Manager, Deal Desk, will partner with the regional Sales teams, and members of Finance, Legal, Sales Operations, Product Management, and other functions to streamline the entire quote to close process. The role will focus on direct support to the Sales teams for quote creation, quote approval, contract generation, contract signatures, contract management, and order completion.
As Deal Desk technology and processes mature, the Deal Desk Specialist role could also provide overall deal guidance and recommendations on deal pricing, commercial structure, and contract terms and conditions to optimize revenue, bookings, and cash in-line with the Company’s financial and strategic objectives.
The Company: The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The Fit: As we’re scaling the company, we’re looking for a person who is able to juggle the needs for both the Sales, Legal and Finance teams. This individual would have the ability to provide strong direct pre-sales deal support to multiple stakeholders across time zones.
- Provide direct support to the Sales teams for quote creation, order form deviations, approvals, and all other deal related inquiries.
- Learning and becoming a subject matter expert on pricing and policies and offer feedback and coaching to sales teams.
- Work with management and the technical team to identify gaps in the current processes and offer ideas on process and system improvement.
- Liaison to the sales teams and other functional departments to ensure all approvals necessary are obtained prior to order form creation.
- Manage and prioritize incoming deal related requests to ensure prompt acknowledgement and follow-up.
- Take ownership of the manual and automated creation of order forms.
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly with other members of the Deal Desk team across regions to ensure consistency and fluidity of the sales cycle.
- Work directly with the Legal team for all order form deviations.
- Train and support sales reps and other quote-to-close technology users.
- Experience with SFDC CRM, sales processes and related tools in the quote to close process.
- Experience with and good understanding of software licensing and contracting.
- Experience with CPQ highly preferred.
- Experience with software & maintenance revenue recognition criteria preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams.
- Has organization and project management skills. Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and build presentations.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Influential and Empathetic: Influence others while not being authoritative.
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ Years of Deal Desk / Operations experience or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ Years of SaaS/Software/Tech experience preferred.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Something looks off?