Senior Software Engineer
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
About the Role
The Conversational Email team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work in an autonomous, cross-functional team to scope, design, implement and ship new product features fixing real problems for customers all around the world - your work will have a high impact. Our technology:
- Ruby On Rails
- AWS (ECS, RDS, EFS, Kinesis, Lambda)
Some of the technical problems we solve include modelling the intricacies of a human conversation and enabling automated human-like responses by mapping the context of an email conversation and leveraging on the power of AI / Machine Learning.
You love to work in a team with diverse skills and ideas that can move fast, make changes and experiment to find novel solutions to users’ problems. You love to ship elegant, well-tested and performant code.
Things you enjoy:
- Learning new things, asking questions
- Analyzing user feedback with the team to learn on what to build
- Iterating on feedback to continuously improve features
- Building APIs and microservices for a system that can scale to millions of emails per month
- Working closely with our Machine Learning engineers and AI Operation team to ensure our AI deliver highly accurate and quality responses.
- TDD to make sure all features work as intended
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 to 8 years of Deep-expertise with Python and/or Ruby programming.
- Proficiency in Django / Flask / Rails or equivalent web development language/framework.
- Strong in SQL and relational database such as PostgreSQL
- Have a lot of experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable microservices.
- Having experience in DevOps and Cloud Computing Platform (e.g. AWS) is a big plus. #LI-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: