6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
As an Administrative Assistant, You will:
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Manage document repository, wikis and sharepoint sites
- Organize, executing, track action items and assist with managing key events and projects to include: onsite/offsite employee functions, staff meetings, all-hands meetings, operational planning meetings, weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews and team social events.
- Maintain tracking expense reimbursements, email lists, supply ordering and assisting with new hire setups
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
- Manage domestic and international travel
Required qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 plus years of relevant experience being an executive assistant
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio and PowerPoint
Key behavioural Competency needed to excel in this role-
- Excellent organization, planning, time management and problem-solving
- Highly motivated, organized and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment; flexible
- Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and team-oriented philosophy.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: