Director, Strategic Solutions Consulting
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Purpose of the Job
- The Manager/Director, Solutions Consulting will manage a team of Strategic Solution Consultants and potentially managers in support of sales to achieve revenue targets and ensure customer success. They will lead the technical role in their segment supporting sales activities, making both strategic and tactical decisions for their teams. They will ensure tight alignment between field sales and other organizations within 6sense.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- You will lead and manage a team of Strategic Solution Consultants and potential managers in support of sales to achieve revenue targets and ensure customer success
- As the Manager/Director of Solutions Consulting, you will set both the strategic and tactical direction of your SC team, based on the direction of the SC organization and the greater company objectives.
- Guide the growth and development of your SC team(s) and work closely with sales leadership and CS counterparts.
- Ensure tight alignment between field sales and other organizations within 6sense
- Manage a team of Solution Consultants in a dedicated Segment helping to ensure sales and customer success
- Engage directly with Sales and Sales Leadership to provide support for pre-sales activities across all 6sense solutions
- Conduct pipeline recruiting efforts to find and hire top Solution Consulting talent within the region
- Mentor/coach new hires during onboarding and subsequent phases to ensure proper ramping of SC skills and capabilities
- Ensure that the team is enabled to support all required 6sense products and solutions along with required sales/soft skills
- Work closely with Sales to develop strategic and technical account plans
- Develop a close working relationship with Professional Services and Training to ensure alignment between pre and post sales activities
- Deliver annual performance reviews using the skill/will methodology along with assisting SC’s with building out and executing their individual development plans
- Manage performance and key talent closely ensuring that we are taking the necessary actions to retain top talent and manage performance at all levels
- Conduct regular 1:1’s with team members to provide constructive feedback and skills development
- Work cross functionally with support, product management, engineering, and other organizations to ensure alignment with the field, provide process and product feedback, and resolve critical customer situations
- Closed business/quota attainment
Educational and Experience Requirements
- At least 5+ year of experience in technically selling and supporting software products
- 3+ years of leadership, management or equivalent experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM Platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, MS-Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with digital ad and display marketing technologies and concepts
Competencies and Behaviors
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people; challenge and lead people toward their peak performance
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Timely decision making
- High business acumen
- Eye for strategic vision and purpose
- Ability to manage innovation
- A drive for results
- Ability to plan and organize
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to drive change
Base Salary Range: $154,494 to $236,891. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: