ActivTrak is looking for a driven and customer-focused Solutions Engineer to work with ActivTrack’s largest customers. Partnering with our Sales and Customer Experience (CX) teams, you will work directly with customers on technical onboarding as a product subject matter expert, maintaining a continual focus on the customer’s business goals to maximize value out of their ActivTrak investment. This role will leverage your technical expertise to address and resolve deployment and integration challenges focused on customer satisfaction and driving value for customers.
- Be customer-obsessed. We believe understanding the customer experience across pre and post-sales activity helps our team build amazing products that solve real problems. Getting to know our customers and the challenges they face through conversations, research, and engagement with our community, will be a powerful input into this role.
- As a trusted advisor, the SE will possess extensive knowledge of the ActivTrak platform being able to translate business needs into solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales and CX teams throughout the customer lifecycle to deliver joint customer engagements including onboarding.
- Act as an advocate for customers to develop and execute mutual action plans.
- Manage client relationships at all levels and proactively set up customers for success through proactive platform optimization and subject matter expertise.
- Serve as the technical liaison and collaborate with the engineering team to share knowledge and insight gained through customer engagements.
- Gather customer feedback and insights on product enhancements, features, and improvements.
- Care deeply about your own productivity. By understanding your own productivity and the productivity of those around you, you gain better insight into our customers’ challenges. We’re looking for someone who wants to talk openly about their own productivity successes for the purpose of innovation and performance elevation.
- Strong technical background and expertise in the relevant industry or technology stack.
- Work experience in one or more of the following: Technical Account Management, Technology Consulting, Technology Solutions Development, Solutions Architecture, Cloud Computing, Systems Administration.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Skills for both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in business-friendly terms to customers, then explain customer needs to internal partners.
- Experience leading efforts of cross-functional teams to facilitate resolution or disposition of customer needs or projects.
- Advanced Experience troubleshooting Windows and Mac applications
- Experience working in distributed multi-domain environments
- Networking knowledge: Routing, Firewalls, Proxies, and General Knowledge of Cloud Security and Infrastructure.
- SQL and Python scripting experience
- Experience distributing software at scale and BYOD,
- Cloud Services: Azure AD, Intune, BigQuery
- Familiar with BI applications such as PowerBI, Tableau, Google Looker Studio
- Familiarity with system and policy management applications such as GPO
- Familiar with SCIM, Json, and REST API.
- Experience with SAML and IAM solutions
- Position is remote within the US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic, VC-backed company. If you have a proven track record of creative thinking, a drive for learning, and a deep commitment to collaboration, we want to talk to you!
ActivTrak is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE