VP, Account Management
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for a highly motivated and experienced VP, Account Management to build out a new team and function focused on driving customer success and growth, as we continue to expand our products offering and customer base.
This role will require you to develop and implement strategies to identify and drive renewal opportunities for growth and expansion, and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This role will report to the CRO.
Why Attentive needs you
- Build and inspire a high-performing account management team, providing coaching, guidance, and support to ensure the team meets or exceeds performance targets
- Drive strategic revenue growth and development within new and existing/lines of business to align Attentive and customers’ strategies and goals
- Collaborate heavily with Sales and Client Strategy to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling our solutions, renewals, as well as driving adoption and usage of our products
- Partner with Product and Engineering to advocate for customer needs and drive product enhancements and improvements
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, market trends, and customer needs to inform product and sales strategies
- 10+ years of experience in account management, customer success, or a related field, with a track record of delivering exceptional results in a b2b saas environment
- Experience leading and managing a high-performing team, including setting performance targets, coaching, and developing talent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and drive outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to take ownership and drive results in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
-The standard base salary range for this position is $205,000-$260,000
-This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
-This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.