Sales Development Representative (Hybrid)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You will coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
Why Attentive needs you
- Research and identify potential customers for our software platform
- Send outbound emails to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive partner with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies.
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up and closing
- SDRs can progress to account executive roles or other roles at the company
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
- Openness to coaching and training
- Hybrid role: 2-3 days per week in NYC office
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $50,000 annually
- This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.