Marketing Campaign Manager
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
We are seeking a talented and results-driven Marketing Campaign Manager to drive account based marketing campaigns and initiatives. As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns that drive targeted lead generation and customer engagement. The ideal candidate has a creative approach to account based marketing, a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns and generating pipeline, and the ability to build a strong partnership with their Field counterparts. This role requires a deep understanding of ABM strategies, tactics and tools, as well as experience in B2B demand generation. The Marketing Campaign Manager will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to identify and target key accounts, create campaigns, and measure the success of marketing efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to engage target accounts, including account identification, content creation, campaign execution, and measurement.
- Collaborate across business segments to create personalized content and messaging for target accounts, including email campaigns, social, webinars, events, and other marketing channels.
- Work closely with the sales team to align efforts with sales goals, provide sales enablement resources, and ensure smooth handoff of qualified leads.
- Utilize marketing automation, CRM, and other tools to implement and track ABM campaigns, measure performance, and optimize efforts for continuous improvement.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify target accounts, assess their needs, pain points, and preferences, and tailor marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Monitor and report on the success of initiatives, including key performance indicators (KPIs) such as pipeline generated, revenue influenced, engagement metrics, and other relevant metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, account management, and product, to ensure efforts are integrated into the overall marketing and sales strategy.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to ABM, and apply them to optimize ABM strategies and tactics.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Proven experience 5+ in B2B marketing and account based roles.
- Deep understanding of demand strategies, tactics, and best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM, and other marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and optimize marketing performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving revenue growth and customer success.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to changing business needs.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $125,300 – $212,700.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$141,800 – $212,700: New York City
$133,500 – $200,250: Nassau, Newburgh
$125,300 – $187,900: Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse