Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the Role
You’ll be instrumental in how we define and articulate the value of the admin-facing capabilities of the CaptivateIQ platform. This is a highly strategic role on the Marketing team and within the broader product team at CaptivateIQ and you will report to the Director of Product Marketing. You’ll create messaging that resonates with our buyers and users, lead product launches that catch attention and drive adoption, and drive sales and customer success effectiveness with great training and enablement. You will be part of a product marketing culture that values always-on research and innovation, cultivates deep expertise, and articulates those insights within Marketing and across the company as a whole.
We are building a world-class marketing team with true customer-centricity and operational excellence at our core. This role is an incredible opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and be part of the product marketing team that will shape the future of our industry.
- Partner with PM to establish the go-to-market vision and strategy for CaptivateIQ’s admin-facing capabilities including platform integrations, the core calculation engine, and enterprise features within the product roadmap.
- Influence the product roadmap and create differentiated and compelling messaging and positioning by representing our customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop a deep understanding of why customers choose and use CaptivateIQ and spread that knowledge across marketing and the entire company.
- Analyze market trends, competitive intelligence, and win/loss feedback to influence the product roadmap, pricing strategy, GTM effort and result in improved outcomes.
- Oversee and execute product launches, leading a strategic and coordinated cross-functional go-to-market effort across product, sales, and marketing. Work closely with all marketing partners to create content and execute campaigns
- Create and deliver training and enablement materials including playbooks, one-pagers, decks, and battle cards to support sales and customer success teams.
- Work with integration partner managers to create and execute quarterly plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the ISV channel.
- 5+ years in product marketing in an enterprise sales B2B SaaS context, preferably in a financial modeling or highly technical product
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up-to-date on industry trends
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- You love to create structure from chaos and synthesize insights and complex ideas into clear, succinct narratives for different audiences.
- You have a growth mindset and an “always be learning” attitude
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- One time work from home stipend & annual stipends for professional development and caretaking
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
See more open positions at CaptivateIQ
Something looks off?