Associate Technical Accounts Service Manager
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Adoption team as a Compensation Solutions Consultant 1. Our Customer Adoption team provides our customers with a unique combination of world class technical support, consultation, and services to help them resolve their most complex inquiries with CaptivateIQ.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about the customer experience, can quickly and independently provide standard technical support to all of our CaptivateIQ customers, and has previous experience in a customer support organization. They will be able troubleshoot and triage customer questions or issues.
This is a great opportunity to help build a world-class team of support analysts, problem solvers, and incentive specialists that care deeply about the value our software brings to our customers.
- Effectively and efficiently troubleshoot incoming customer tickets and handle as expected per our Support and SLA terms
- Proactively manage customer ticket queue ensuring consistent communication and follow up
- Ability to write high-quality, grammatically correct correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Be a compassionate liaison between the customer and internal teams to resolve tickets
- Collaborate on building more repeatable and scalable ways for us to serve our customers
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Continuously learn and master our product and modeling best practices
- 1+ year Commissions industry experience, B2B, and/or Saas
- 2+ years in a customer facing role
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Basic technical skills including Excel and SQL
- Motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial. planning and analysis, accounting, system administration, customer experience, data science, technology consulting is a plus
- Fluent in English
See more open positions at CaptivateIQ
Something looks off?