Director of Product, Modeling
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, Sapphire Ventures, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the Role:
As the Product Director for our Modeling product area, you will be responsible for defining, evangelizing and executing on a product vision and strategy that (1) makes it easy for compensation admins to build and self-manage sales compensation plans in CaptivateIQ and (2) evolves our modeling platform to support expansion into adjacent markets. You will bring a strategic curiosity to everything you do, challenging and validating assumptions to ensure we’re building the right things, faster.
- Establish shared vision across the company to build strong alignment and drive world-class execution.
- Build empathy for customer personas by working directly with customers and internal teams.
- Exhibit a Player-Coach mindset to hire, manage, grow and develop a diverse team of product managers in an inclusive environment.
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated from the competition.
- Build compelling hypotheses and find ways to validate assumptions at low cost.
- Leverage data to continually inform product evolution and drive customer adoption of product capabilities.
- Partner closely with Design and Engineering to research, design and build product experiences that customers love.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience to ensure Product and GTM are strongly aligned.
- 5+ years of product management experience at high-growth, product-driven companies.
- Experience hiring and managing high-performance PMs.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated experience working with complex, data-heavy products.
- Strong cross-functional leadership and experience managing and communicating complex projects with many stakeholders.
- A do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure your product and team are successful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate customer needs and to distill them into clear requirements for product, design, and engineering teams.
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents.
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge.
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal).
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and a caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported.
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected.
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future.
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
CaptivateIQ participates in E-Verify, web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States