Accounting & Finance
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
CaptivateIQ is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to support our rapid growth and increasingly complex accounting operations. You will be an integral part of the Company's Accounting team focusing on supporting our accounts payable function. The ideal candidate possesses a strong accounting background, is comfortable being hands-on, and thrives in the fast-changing world of growth-stage companies.
- Serve as an integral part of our procure-to-pay process including coding vendor invoices, issuing virtual cards, and processing employee reimbursements within our new AP platform, Airbase
- Assist with our order-to-cash process including processing invoices, recognizing revenue, and supporting the timely collection of customer receivables
- Aid in the implementation of new software to help drive simplicity and automation
- Complete monthly tax filings and address state & local tax issues with external advisors
- Identify technical accounting issues and support the team to implement solutions
- Support the annual financial audit
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Experience in public accounting preferred
- Highly organized, independent, self-motivated, objective thinker with excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High proficiency in Excel (e.g., vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Comfort working remotely with occasional travel
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Airbase a plus
- CPA preferred
See more open positions at CaptivateIQ
Something looks off?