We are looking for a web savvy, energetic, and motivated individual to help our clients and prospect clients with their performance monitoring and optimization need. This position is an integral part of Catchpoint's long term relationship with its customers and the efforts of this individual will impact the success of the company. This individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium & web monitoring tools
- Technical knowledge with emphasis in the web performance industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering – Web & Networking
- 1-4 years of work experience in a client services environment – Web, Networking, Service Desk
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Flexible with rotational shifts
- Monitor the availability and performance of Clients Web Applications.
- Identify failures or performance issues, diagnose and escalate to clients.
- Maintain Catchpoint’s SLA with clients.
- Provide technical assistance on the phone, email, online chat to customers and prospects
- Research, analyze, and resolve customer issues and questions.
- Contribute actively to product knowledge base and other product related documentation and the blog
- Collaborate with engineering in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work closely with product management in identifying customer needs and requirements, and validate future feature designs
Catchpoint is the Internet Resilience Company™. The top online retailers, Global2000, CDNs, cloud service providers, and xSPs in the world rely on Catchpoint to increase their resilience by catching any issues in the Internet stack before they impact their business. The Catchpoint platform offers synthetics, RUM, performance optimization, high fidelity data and flexible visualizations with advanced analytics. It leverages thousands of global vantage points (including inside wireless networks, BGP, backbone, last mile, endpoint, enterprise, ISPs and more) to provide unparalleled observability into anything that impacts your customers, workforce, networks, website performance, applications and APIs..
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!