Sr. Manager, Engineering (FullStack)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2022
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Senior Engineering Manager with a strong full stack engineering background, leadership skills, and a penchant for building world class products to lead the Product engineering team at Clari Wingman. Clari Wingman is a product that helps sales teams record, transcribe and analyse their conversations with customers.
- Champion the product delivery in the fast-paced startup with a deep focus on quality, design & architecture
- Own the technical roadmap for a product
- Hire and provide leadership and oversight to a team of software engineers building solutions and capabilities at scale with high engineering and quality standards.
- Recruit the best by owning the recruitment processes for your teams.
- Engagement and collaboration with cross teams, architects, and other stakeholders to deliver on a common goal.
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve the quality and reliability of the team's deliverables.
- Responsible for keeping the team engaged, motivated, and operating with a high execution velocity.
- Responsible for evaluating, coaching, and mentoring direct reports.
- 5+ years of managerial experience leading and building high-performing teams
- 10+ years of full stack development experience
- Strong experience with building frontends using ReactJS.
- Experience with Java / Springboot backends is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly skilled technology teams that have delivered high-quality enterprise-class applications.
- Experience in managing applications in a production environment that support high-throughput/availability/resiliency low latency at scale and exposure to managing production outages and remediations.
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Great product sense and communication skills
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
See more open positions at Clari
Something looks off?