Lead Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We're looking for a Lead Product Manager to help drive the development of Clari's Revenue Intelligence platform. You'll work with our internal team, as well as our customers, to build the industry's leading platform for business activity data that allows high-performing revenue teams to instrument their GTM for the post-CRM era. In this role, you'll own the product roadmap and development for integrations that automate manual data entry for sales teams and provide a real-time 360-degree view of the business. You'll partner closely with our engineering and product teams to deliver features, and our go-to-market teams to promote the product.
- Own the foundational integrations that power our Revenue Intelligence offering
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and translate them into compelling solutions
- Work closely with Engineering to drive an efficient R&D process, from leading scrums to coordinating product releases
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product's impact on both customers and our business
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major is preferred
- 7+ years of enterprise SaaS experience in a Product role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Experience with CRM systems and the surrounding ecosystem integrations is preferred
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
See more open positions at Clari
Something looks off?