Senior Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the adoption of Clari's Conversation Intelligence tool - Wingman. You'll work with our internal team, as well as our customers, to build the industry's leading platform for capturing customer facing calls and deriving insights out of them that helps business optimise their processes. In this role, you'll own the product roadmap and development for workflows and features that help customers do sales coaching and collaboration effectively in Wingman. You will also be in charge of Enterprise Readiness. You'll partner closely with our engineering and product teams to deliver features, and our go-to-market teams to promote the product.
- Own the workflows that power Sales coaching and collaboration in Wingman. Drive the Enterprise Readiness roadmap for Wingman
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and translate them into compelling solutions
- Drive adoption for proven problems that customers want to solve using Wingman
- Work closely with Design on incrementally improving UX of existing features to unlock adoption
- Work closely with Engineering to drive an efficient R&D process
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product's impact on both customers and our business
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major is preferred
- Great Product and UX understanding for incrementally improving a workflow to increase adoption
- 3-5 years of enterprise SaaS or B2B experience in a Product role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
See more open positions at Clari
Something looks off?