Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, Experience Foundations - Remote
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to join our Experience Foundations team to design and develop full stack core foundational services, experiences, and features that are going to power all product areas. This is a unique opportunity to work on truly impactful projects that will have a cross-team impact and will be used by clients across all platforms, including web, mobile, and more. Some exciting projects we are working on include Search, Caching, Notification, Chat/Collaboration, Dashboard & Widgets, etc.
This role will require close collaboration with other teams, making it the perfect opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and cross-functional environment. If you're passionate about building foundational capabilities and are excited about working on projects that will have a significant impact on our customers and the industry as a whole, we want to hear from you!
We develop Enterprise SaaS products, fundamentally powered by AI and Analytics to transform the way track, forecast, and predict revenue. We are 100% cloud-native and build our product using reliable tools and technologies that our team knows and trusts, including Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS. Expertise in these areas is a huge plus, but having familiarity with common web languages (Such as Python or Ruby) and other databases are fine substitutes.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design and build reusable and shareable components, services and APIs to accelerate the speed of building new product features
- Design and build features from end to end across both backend and frontend
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to understand the needs, and abstract shared core foundational services, experiences, and features
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Understanding of abstraction, code reuse, OOP, etc.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, database, indexing, and associated trade-offs
- Skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision-making, and communicating transparently
- Cross-team communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest), SVG, D3, and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with building reusable frontend components or backend services/libraries is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $128,000 to $192,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
See more open positions at Clari
Something looks off?