Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We are looking for a backend Engineer with a track record of excellence, collaboration, and innovation who’s passionate about his/her work and thriving working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies. If you are one of them, we want to hear from you. As a backend engineer, you'll work to build scalable applications designed to service millions of users. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross-functional environment on multiple projects, from the concept phase through testing, launch, and ongoing operations. We are looking for engineers that are passionate about developing applications that customers love.
- Own the development/improvement of products and features
- Own the responsibility for creating a great user experience on the products and features you work on
- Participate in large-scale design, review, development updates and rollouts
- Partner with infrastructure engineers to scale the product
- You will work closely with product managers, architects and leads to drive innovation that will shape the future roadmap for the Data Integration Platform.
- Become a part of a cross functional team with end to end responsibility.
- Help improve our code quality through writing modular and reusable code, unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Build new features to help solve real world customer problems and help our customers realize success.
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience using Java
- Experience building applications using RESTful API and Design patterns.
- Good knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data-driven applications with knowledge of latest trends in Java, Web application development, and Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, sharding, performance, scale etc.
- Experience with multi-threading, replication, distributed systems and concepts in cloud applications
Nice to have
- Familiarity with large-scale business intelligence applications
- Having done personal projects
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
See more open positions at Clari
Something looks off?