Staff Frontend Software Engineer
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Staff Frontend Software Engineer to join our Suite Foundations team to lead the mission of building reusable frontend components that can be leveraged to empower multiple products. Suite Foundations team’s charter is to design and develop full stack core foundational services, experiences, and features that are common across different products in order to unify Clari and accelerate our pace of innovation, across all clients web, mobile and more.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a work-from-home or hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Build, maintain, and improve our web infrastructure and server side Node.js based services like GraphQL
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Frontend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Clari Engineering teams
- Shape future proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of client-facing teams
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Actively mentor engineers in the organization to help them grow
- Introduce and improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Strong technical background, including 8+ years of experience building impactful large-scale products or systems using Java, TypeScript or a similar object-oriented language
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision making, and communicating transparently
- Cross-team communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- Built observable systems that track important metrics, investigated and addressed issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest), Redux, SVG, D3, and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with building reusable frontend components or libraries is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.