Staff Software Engineer, Loader - Remote
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about building products that customers love to use. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on complex problems at enterprise scale, quality, and reliability. You’ll build a state-of-the-art time series data platform that processes 20M+ workflows a day. You’ll work closely with the product team to design and build a data platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well-known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic, and growing team to learn, teach, and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design and build configuration-driven data platform to power Clari ML, AI, and Analytics/Forecasting products
- Design and build reusable data integration APIs for the cloud data lake with optimal storage, compute scale, and observability
- Build and accelerate our NoCode auto-ETL system to process millions of auto-generated workflows processing billions of records daily
- Proactively identify risks to timely delivery, effectively communicating those and adjusting plans to achieve the team's objectives
- Consistently deliver software on-time, proactively identify risks, effectively adjust and communicate plans to achieve the team's objectives
- Mentor and uplevel other engineers
- Experience building a software product from scratch to meet both product and team needs
- 8+ years of Java backend development in at least one of these areas, data products, APIs, Microservices, and Cloud integration products
- Strong experience with both relational and non-relational databases, especially scaling databases and query optimization techniques
- Understand Agile/SAFe planning processes and demonstrate cross-functional leadership during planning and execution of the projects
- Industry experience in deploying best practices with scalable design patterns
- Experience building platforms on AWS, or similar cloud technologies, implementing CI/CD
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Serenity, and Jbehave
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education, and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $168,800 to $253,100. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.