Principal Software Java Engineer, Identity & Access Management
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned with Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement, then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
The Identity Platform team is chartered to build state-of-the-art, modern identity solutions for Clari’s suite of products. We are looking for Principal Backend Software Engineers with a passion for building great products to lead the design and implementation of the services, frameworks, and features that will improve the IAM experiences of users using Clari, from signing up and signing into the product to seamlessly transitioning between all Clari products with the proper access controls and licenses. In this role, you will also actively improve our systems' performance, observability, and reliability as we rapidly scale our product and user base. To improve our products and processes, you’ll also lead cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders from multiple teams, including product management, customer support, and other engineering teams.
You’ll have an opportunity to make a big impact in Clari by building products of very high value to customers, evolving the technology stack to support the next phase of company growth, and by introducing and improving engineering tooling, best practices, and processes.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Lead the design and development of platform products, frameworks, and services for all user identity, authentication, and access management products at Clari
- Collaborate with architects, product managers, and other engineers to design and build highly scalable, distributed systems
- Help shape and implement the technical strategy and roadmap for Clari’s product backend services and systems
- Identify friction points in development processes and lead initiatives to overcome them
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and influence efforts to uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Shape the future of engineering across Clari by evangelizing best practices, improving standards, and guiding teams toward achieving their fullest potential
- Help and mentor engineers in the team to expand their technical and professional skills
- Help foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- 8+ years or more of experience building customer-facing large-scale products or systems using Java or other object-oriented languages
- Experience building identity, authentication, and access management products is highly desired
- Experience with relational and non-relational databasesExperience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience designing APIs, building data models, and efficient algorithms
- Experienced working across engineering teams and explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.