Team Lead Engineer (Python) (from PST to GMT+4 timezones)
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
You will be leading a part of Collectly engineering team and work on core features or Collectly product. You will be working closely with CTO and responsible for implementation of complex features requiring a team effort, coordinate the team and make sure the team performs great.
This role would be a great fit for someone who is comfortable with a high level of responsibility, enjoys working with people and is looking for a great career opportunity to grow together with the company.
- Lead a team of professionals, backend, frontend and QA engineers.
- Collaborate with Founders and Product Team to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Represent the team in any meetings (product grooming with CTO and product designer, sprint planning).
- Coordinate the team when working on complex tasks involving multiple people, making sure everyone is on the same page and working towards the common goal.
- Help produce and execute. You should be helping solve problems the team needs help solving. and remove blocks if any.
- Help the team exceed their goals and potential. Provide technical and personal leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Provide architectural guidelines and lead product and features design/re-design, delivering code alongside the team you lead.
- Guarantee product and code quality (utilizing best practices like code review, automated testing, CI/CD.)
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Experience in managing team of at least 3 people.
- At least basic algorithms and data structure knowledge.
- Understanding how to develop complex products work. e.g. race conditions, and how to mitigate them by crafting concurrent code.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems, including SQL.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Ability to use GitLab.
1) You can work remotely from where you live (except the countries under sanctions) & countries more western than GMT+5
2) After 1 year in our company, we can submit your documents for U.S. L1B work visa
3) Or we can sponsor your relocation to another country, chosen by you if during half a year with us both sides are happy