Research Operations Manager (f/m/d)
About the opportunity
Contentful is deeply curious about our Customer’s pain points and goals. If you are passionate about scaling our product development research operations, we want to speak with you. In your individual contributor role as Research Operations Manager you will be challenged to ensure a positive experience for our research participants, by partnering with operations managers, embedded researchers, designers and product managers.
Contentful is a customer-centric product company that’s passionate and opinionated about content management and delivery within digital teams. Help us understand our customers even better as we grow by nurturing insights about our customers!
You can work from our Berlin office, or remotely from Germany, Netherlands, UK, and Ireland.
What to expect?
- Supporting product teams with their overarching research operations needs
- Manage and scale user research panels for customer research.Translate business requirements into efficient processes and deliver projects successfully and on-time.
- Manage access for existing research tools. Suggest and implement new tools to conduct research, measure engagement, and gather user feedback.
- Drive increased reporting and process automation where possible.
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Manage the research repository and keep Research Operations documentation up-to-date and relevant
- Work directly with key product leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase customer-centricity, productivity, and operational efficiency
What you need to be successful?
- You have 3+ years in a operations or project management role with experience in executing projects and change management, preferably with responsibilities for research operations-related projects
- Ideally, proficiency with selecting, recruiting, and scheduling study participants and experience building and engaging with a research participant panel
- Experience collaborating with product teams and other cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- You have a track record of implementing end-to-end processes with measurable results
- You are detail-oriented and understand how one change might affect other processes downstream
- You have a growth mindset, bold ideas, and a know-how attitude to get things done
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.