Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that created New-Scale SIEM™ for advancing security operations. We help organizations detect threats, defend against cyberattacks, and defeat adversaries. The powerful combination of our cloud-scale security log management, behavioral analytics, and automated investigation experience results in an unprecedented advantage over insider threats, nation states, and other cyber criminals. We understand normal behavior, even as normal keeps changing — giving security operations teams a holistic view of incidents for faster, more complete response.
Detect. Defend. Defeat.™ Learn how at www.exabeam.com.
Reporting to Director of Total Rewards you will provide strategic global analysis and work products that help the business make critical decisions on compensation for retaining and attracting talent. This role blends technical compensation experience with a “business partner” mindset. Exabeam operated and hires internationally; we’re looking for a driven, motivated and organized individual who can assist in further streamlining our total rewards function.
This is a remote role.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking and analysis supporting compensation initiatives, policies, and processes.
- Assist in the development, implementation, execution, and ongoing maintenance of job structures, salary ranges and equity programs.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Collaborate as trusted advisor by providing recommendations on compensation matters that both support business goals and ensure market competitiveness.
- Partner with Leaders, HR Business Partners, and Talent Acquisition to support, advise, and develop solutions regarding compensation i.e. new hire offers., promotions, internal transfers, retention, etc.
- Assist in the education of our compensation philosophy and incentive programs.
- Participate in the annual compensation programs.
- Stay up to date on latest market and economic trends to recommend suggestions to the business as needed.
- Perform analysis on ad hoc requests and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field; or equivalent
- 4+ years of progressive compensation experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Strong knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, market pricing, analytics and pay structure analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and using HR/Compensation systems to prepare analysis and reporting.
- Adaptable and comfortable shifting between high-level design, collaborating work, and analytical and operational work.
- Customer focus, ability to develop and maintain collaborative partnership with peers, internal stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Preferred skills in global compensation programs and sales programs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- FSA/HSA options
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Remote/Hybrid friendly environment
- SoFi refinancing and loan options
Base Pay Range:
$88,000 - $110,000
- Range is reflective of base pay only
- Does not include variable pay
- Base pay is dependent on experience and may vary based on geography
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.