Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that delivers AI-driven security operations. The company was the first to put AI and machine learning in its products to deliver behavioral analytics on top of security information and event management (SIEM). Today, the Exabeam Security Operations Platform includes cloud-scale security log management and SIEM, powerful behavioral analytics, and automated threat detection, investigation and response (TDIR). Its cloud-native product portfolio helps organizations detect threats, defend against cyberattacks, and defeat adversaries. Exabeam learns normal behavior and automatically detects risky or suspicious activity so security teams can take action for faster, more complete response and repeatable security outcomes.
Detect. Defend. Defeat.™ Learn how at www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Pune-based Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will serve as a candidate ambassador and a trusted support resource for our hiring teams. This is a highly visible position that plays a critical role in ensuring that our recruitment processes and systems run efficiently and seamlessly. We are looking for individuals who are not only capable of coordinating in a fast-moving, dynamic environment but also possess experience in sourcing candidates.
We value work life balance and hours may be flexible as you partner with our US team from time to time. We’re looking for individuals who can go into the Pune office ~ 2x/week and/or when candidates are onsite.
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates and interviewers throughout the interview process.
- Schedule phone interviews, video interviews and onsite interviews.
- Coordinate all candidate travel arrangements (flight & hotel) and submit reimbursements to accounts payable.
- Act as primary contact and host to candidates and interviewers, communicate interview details and adjust interview schedule as needed.
- Maintain accurate data in the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Collaborate and assist the recruiting team in ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Experience and proficiency in candidate sourcing, including the ability to actively identify, engage, and attract top talent through various sourcing methods, such as online platforms, social networks, and direct outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior calendaring experience necessary
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail
- Hands-on Applicant Tracking System (Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite) experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sourcing background which allows the ability to identify and attract top talent.
- Pune-based (Must be currently located in Pune or willing to relocate to Pune).
- Medical Insurance starts from Day 1
- 50k Maternity Coverage
- Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days
- Hybrid-friendly environment
- Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.