Senior Software Engineer(TL)
Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
At FalconX, you’ll have a significant influence on both our company and the broader success of the digital asset landscape. Our team is currently small, yet rapidly growing, so you’ll have direct impact on the company’s growth, culture and strategy.
As a Senior Software Engineer (TL) you’ll:
- Lead and grow the FalconX team.
- Mentor & develop engineers to empower them as we experience hypergrowth
- Manage engineers to turn vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Help build FalconX’s Engineering culture of innovation, transparency, quality and speed
- Become fluent in FalconX’s products, provide design guidance lead by example to the engineering team
- Build the infrastructure for new products and initiatives and continue the ongoing development of existing product lines
- Be hands-on and if needed help build our systems (e.g. jumping into codebase, taking part in rotations, and reviewing projects with engineers).
- Bachelors/Masters in a computer-science related discipline
- 8 years of experience in software engineering and at least 3 years of people management experience.
- Experience attracting, hiring and retaining elite talent on your team.
- You are excited about cryptocurrency, digital assets, and more broadly finance
Something looks off?