Product Manager (Trade Ops)
Who are we?
FalconX is one of the fastest-growing startups in FinTech. We are redefining prime brokerage from the ground up.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Fenbushi Capital and Tiger Global Management + more yet to be publicly disclosed.
We deliver institutional digital asset traders best-in-class trading, credit, custody and structured products. We trade, lend and secure tens of billions of dollars monthly, are highly profitable, and growing fast, so we need your help!
We are data-driven. Whether it's a growth or product decision, we believe data can always help us make more precise and informed choices.
We move fast. Speed of execution is essential for any startup, but we believe this is even more pertinent in our 24/7 industry.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Chicago, New York, Bangalore, Malta, and Singapore.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
- Bachelor education level in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience developing Trading and settlement platforms (front and/or middle-office experience is a must
- Consistent track record of leading large scale projects from 0 to 1
- Strong stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and borders
- Strong executive communication skills, you can summarize and express complex requirements in a accessible and understandable manner
- Prior crypto industry experience a plus
- Lead role in formulating the product vision, strategy and roadmap for FalconX’s middle office and trade operations team, outlining key success/performance metrics to drive efficient and effective operations and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operations teams, engineers, designers, accounting, and other business stakeholders to explore, prioritize, and launch middle office and back office platform solutions that drive efficient trading and settlement, reduce operational risk and streamline workflows.
- Define & design functional specifications for FalconX’s trading, lending and settlement lifecycles, automate reconciliations and data flows between user-facing entry systems and back-office books of records systems.
- Closely align the roadmap with other user facing product teams & downstream back-office product teams.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final product development
- Serve as the primary internal SME for trade and settlement lifecycle solutions within FalconX
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are designed and built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to-market goals
Something looks off?