Custody Ops Associate
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
Who is on the team?
We are entrepreneurs. Many in our company have been founders or have aspirations to eventually start their own company. We take these ambitions and experiences to bring a solutions-oriented mindset to the problems we encounter day-to-day.
We are experienced. We have been fortunate to have learned from mentors and peers at institutions such as Google, LinkedIn, JUMP Trading, Citadel, PEAK6 Investments, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, IIT + more.
- Support the day-to-day operations of our custody services.
- Assist trade operations and other cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient execution of transactions, client services, and maintaining the integrity of custody records.
- Transaction support and client verification to adhere to established security protocols
- Establish documentation of all operational aspects, identify and contribute to process improvements and streamline operations
- Generate reports to support daily custody Operations
- 2-5 years of experience in a trading firm, hedge fund or Investment Bank.
- Solid understanding of financial products and basic custody processes.
- Superb self-management skills - you love organizing your work with the help of checklists and measuring your progress.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collaborative team player with a proactive attitude.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Desire to become an expert on digital assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- SOCII documentation experience is a plus.