Senior Software Engineer
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
At FalconX, you’ll help make crypto assets a successful asset class. Some of the largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will turn to you for the best market prices and insights on the crypto industry. You will become the expert on crypto industry trends and market movements. With your experience, you will shape our company’s trading strategies according to our core values - speed, transparency and trust.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance that have particular impact across your team.
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems, particularly at large
scale, and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and
best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for
these standards through code review.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best
practices for a high-scale web environment.
- At Least 5 years of experience working in software development with minimum 2 years of working experience in Golang or Python.
- Familiarity with modern web technologies like AWS cloud, MySQL database, Redis caching, messaging tools like Kafka/SQS etc
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensively iterative software development process.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.