Internal Communications Manager
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Employer Branding Department works cross-functionally, spanning across the globe, to tell our employee stories. We engage internal and external talent via multiple media channels, keep employees up to date on what's happening at Feedzai, and work hand-in-hand with the People Team on many projects. We love creating, innovating, keeping our minds open, our curiosities piqued, and our aspirations high. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
We are looking for a dynamic Internal Communications Manager to join our Employer Branding team in the People division.
As the Internal Communications Manager, you will help drive engagement across the company’s growing global employee base. This role will support and report to the Global Head of Employer Branding in the planning and delivering corporate announcements, messaging, launches, events, media channel advertisements, and more.
Your Day to Day:
- Conceptualizing, writing, and developing engaging messaging around various topics within Feedzai using our Employee Value Proposition and Principles as the foundation
- Working on a wide range of projects simultaneously and collaborating with a global team
- Coordinating, planning, organizing, and creating related communications for events in multiple media formats
- Working with all levels in the organization and our CEO for company-wide to department messaging
- Building strong positive internal relationships across Feedzai
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 5 years related experience in a global tech internal corporate communications role with 2 years of employer brand initiatives
- Excellent and engaging communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about word use, proofreading, copywriting, copy editing, and meticulous about accuracy with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation excellence
- Demonstrates self-awareness, cultural competency, inclusivity, and a fun approach to seemingly traditional topics
- Project management, public speaking, and blogging expertise
- Well-versed in various creative platforms, applications, and experience in design content creation, web design, and content production
- An avid learner
- Passionate about the employee experience
- A creative who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and independent, yet thrives working collaboratively and responsively
This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities but a guideline for your role.
Travel: Less than 5%, possible International travel 1x per year
The People Team is a strategic partner to all areas of Feedzai. With a collaborative group spanning across the globe, we create exceptional employee experiences (we obsess over it!) through Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Employer Branding. Our diverse perspectives help us think bigger and enable each other to reach higher.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.