Director - Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Expert
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today.
Join Feedzai’s Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) and Product Strategy team as an Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) specialist in Product. The SME team is critical to Feedzai’s success, serving as a strategic partner and trusted advisor globally to all areas of organization.
Primarily focused on our Asia-Pacific region, the AML SME will be working closely with Product peers and our clients/partners, bringing knowledge of AML programs, controls, regulation, structure, workflows, market landscape, and the difficulties AML and financial crime leaders encounter on a daily basis to all aspects of our solutions and client engagements.
Additionally, the AML SME will provide cross functional leadership, support, and engagement with our Marketing, Sales, Solutions Consultants, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success functions on a daily basis.
Your Day to Day:
- A critical thinker and an executor - someone who can take directional guidance and, simply put, produce exceptional results;
- An AML nerd at heart (this is a good thing!), actively seeking market research, understanding market challenges, and have an insatiable curiosity;
- Build relationships, both internally and externally, and are client obsessed;
- Speaking in public forums, serving as the face of Feedzai’s AML solutions and externally delivering opinions on the latest AML topics;
- Work with colleagues, teams across multiple time zones and continents;
- Provide strategic guidance and competitive intelligence to inform with partnership and alliances decisions;
- Align with the Marketing team to validate product messaging, deliver cutting-edge industry insight for content, and drive direction of messaging in alignment with product development and sales pipeline targets;
- Partner with our Solutions Consulting and Sales functions on strategic opportunities as the product and industry expert;
You have and You Know-how:
- Extensive (10+ years) experience as an AML practitioner (and/or regulator) at financial institutions (with consultancy experience a bonus);
- AML domain expertise of the issues and challenges within the financial sector and can translate the obstacles into product and client solutions;
- operational know-how and an expert understanding of client problem solving to discussions at both the user and C-suite levels;
- the willingness and desire to learn more than already known;
- a broad network in the banking and compliance industry;
- ability to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes at short notice;
- a strong understanding of what it’s like to work for a growth-stage SaaS, product led firm;
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Something looks off?