Global Human Resources Director
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We’re looking for a rockstar Global HR Director for our People Team to ensure an amazing employee experience (we obsess over it!) through operational and administrative efficiency.
As a Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for the overall HR strategy at Feedzai, including onboarding, engagement, retention, total rewards, talent management, performance management, and employee relations. You will provide strategic counsel to the functional leaders in the organization, helping them achieve business goals through effective human resource strategies and organizational capabilities. Regardless of your mission, you will be putting our people first, striving to make them understand how people decisions are made.
While this role can be based anywhere in UK or Portugal, this position will report directly to the VP of People in Portugal, with responsibility for a global team.
Your day to day:
- Own the overall human resource department, including management of a global team (located in Portugal and San Mateo, CA) to deliver exceptional HR solutions
- Partner with business leaders in planning and implementing reorganizations, organizational effectiveness opportunities, and culture/change initiatives
- Ensure the right people strategies are in place to shape our employee experience and offering to make us a best in class employer
- Develop human resource programs and identify/monitor key metrics to solve business problems that impact organizational effectiveness (e.g. improve productivity, reduce cost, increase engagement/retention)
- Provide subject matter expertise in different areas such as: staffing, performance management, compensation, rewards and recognition, employee relations, learning and development, employment laws and regulations
- Masters Degree in Management or related fields
- MBA or business related advanced program considered a plus
- 10+ years' related experience (HR certification, e.g. PHR, HRCI, HRBP is a plus) in global human resources
- 5+ years in a leadership role, managing a team of HR managers
- Global experience in leading and supporting cross-functional projects, interacting effectively with all levels of the company
- Functional expertise in employee relations and internal communications management
- Track record of managing projects with quality, detail, and consistency
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- A quick learner
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in leading change across organizations and multiple stakeholders
- Interested in using data and analytics to make decisions
- Highly efficient and effective in your work practices
- Able to travel to all our global offices (~20% of your time)
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Something looks off?