Senior Data Engineer
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
In the Data Operations team at Feedzai we have the mission of improving how data is consumed and produced at the company level, supporting all other areas of the business on aligning policies, establishing shared governance, company-wide standards and more.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Operations team and help support our data strategy execution by playing a crucial role in managing and optimizing our data infrastructure.
As part of the Data Operations team you will be able to participate in data-driven initiatives that contribute to better decision making across all departments of Feedzai.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines for efficient ETL/ELT processes, ensuring the availability and reliability of data for analysis and visualization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements, design data models, and implement effective solutions to support data initiatives.
- Design, build, and optimize data warehouses and data marts, ensuring data integrity and performance.
- Identify and resolve data-related issues, including data quality, data consistency, and data transformation challenges.
- Implement robust data security measures to protect sensitive information.
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation in the Feedzai data catalog.
- Perform data analysis and develop insights to support business decision-making.
- Create interactive and visually appealing dashboards, reports, and visualizations to present complex data in a clear and understandable manner.
- Continuously explore new technologies, tools, and methodologies to enhance data engineering processes and capabilities.
You Have & You Know-how:
- 3+ years of experience in a data analyst, data engineer or in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or in a related field.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. Python).
- Knowledge of reporting & data visualization techniques.
- Experience with data warehouse tools (e.g. Snowflake).
- Experience with ETL managed services (e.g. Fivetran, Dbt).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker Data Studio).
The Operations Team at Feedzai is responsible for ensuring strategic alignment, flawless execution, and the company's efficiency as a whole by transforming business processes, tools, data, and insights while providing great day-to-day work experiences for our collaborative team spanning across the globe. Our team spirit and trust let us go further together. Join Us!
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.