Product Marketing Intern
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Marketing Team is empowered to spark change daily with MAP - Mastery in their role, Autonomy to make decisions, and a Purpose to make the world a safer place for all consumers. Using cutting-edge tech and delivering best-in-class content, they influence the trajectory of our company. It’s this team spirit and trust in each other that let us go further together. This team has two simple goals: 1. Everyone in the world knows about the Feedzai brand 2. Making sure our sales team is busy. Join Us!
The Product Marketing Intern will play an important role within the marketing team and is responsible for facilitating a variety of product marketing functions, including purchasing, competitor analysis, Sales collateral and project management. Key responsibilities include learning and using core marketing systems.
Your Day to Day:
- Become a power user of marketing automation tools (i.e.: Monday.com, SalesForce);
- Help create Sales collateral and website content;
- Undertake market and competitor research, team project management and customer liaison;
- Support purchasing processes for product marketing, working closely with finance and ensuring alignment with the marketing budget;
- Track, analyze, and report on product marketing activity performance and develop and automate standard reports;
- Work closely with marketing teams in the US and Europe;
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Marketing experience (desirable);
- Software/technology company experience (desirable);
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional interpersonal skills;
#LI-Remote | #LI-BR1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.