Customer Success Manager EMEA
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
As a Customer Success Manager at Feedzai, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our clients not only derive maximum value from our products but also become enthusiastic advocates of Feedzai solutions. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, from senior decision-makers to end-users. Your primary objective will be to drive customer satisfaction, foster product adoption, and contribute to the overall success of our clients in leveraging Feedzai's innovative technology.
Your Day to Day:
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and nurture strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for customer inquiries, concerns, and escalations.
- Regularly engage with senior stakeholders to understand their evolving needs and expectations. Should be perceived by these stakeholders as credible and a valuable resource for the success of their initiatives.
- Able to handle complex situations that require aligning multiple stakeholders from different levels of seniority and unblock issues that, though they may be customer responsibility, have an impact on the overall adoption and value realization
- Develop joint success plans with customer senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with clients to identify opportunities for maximizing the value they derive from Feedzai products.
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure clients are effectively utilizing the full range of product features.
- Proactively identify and address potential challenges, working towards solutions that align with client goals.
- Jointly with the key stakeholders develop a value plan with clear objectives ( such as total fraud reduction and reduced customer friction) that are aligned with their strategy
Product Adoption and Training:
- Develop and execute tailored onboarding and training plans for clients in collaboration with the product enablement team.
- Ensure clients are proficient in utilizing Feedzai products to meet their specific business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze user adoption metrics, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Identify and nurture customer advocates who are willing to share their success stories, including participation in user groups and customer advisory boards.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create case studies, testimonials, and other materials showcasing client success with Feedzai.
Feedback Collection and Product Improvement:
- Gather customer feedback on product experiences and share insights with the product development team.
- Act as a bridge between clients and the Feedzai Product development organization , ensuring that client needs are considered in future product enhancements.
- Proactive management of renewals - from alignment of value realization and success plans to guarantee to commercial management of the renewals
- Proactive management of account growth - Understand business dynamics at the customer and leverage those to grow revenue at the customer (focused on organic growth, i.e. based on volumes growth or other revenue drivers linked to existing use case)
You Know-How & Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business or a related fields
- 10+ years experience in a customer facing role (consulting, customer support, account management) that includes issue resolution, relationship management and stakeholder management
- Previous experience in roles that required technical understanding, particularly in customer success management within the technology or software industry
- Strong understanding of fraud prevention space (preferably for Banks or Acquirers)
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
- Results-driven with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about delivering success for customers, embodies a customer centric mindset and strives to deliver excellence at every opportunity
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Demonstrates ability to challenge, negotiate, influence and persuade stakeholders. Ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work Autonomously, take ownership & accountability
- Technical and problem-solving skills with ability to understand/recognize route causes of challenges
- Organizational skills – can prioritize, multi-task and demonstrates adaptability.
- Project Management skills including strong reporting capability
- Commercial & Business Acumen – understand & speak to business drivers
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Preferred - Fluency in Spanish
#LI-Remote | #LI-JP1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.