Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our customer base with the world's top banks; we work with four of the five largest banks in the US, acquirers, processors, and merchants. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!
As a LATAM Solutions Consultant for Feedzai’s solutions, you understand the sales process for a growth-stage SaaS product and how to build lasting relationships with potential clients. You’ll have the technical background to customize demos and installation questions around on site and SaaS software deployments. You’ll be able to work with the sales team on a day to day basis and support them to customize our demos to ensure we demonstrate to our potential clients how we have the capability to solve their data management challenges. As needed you’ll also be a bridge to our product and development teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to help guide our roadmap. Finally you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to manage coordinating multiple RFP proposals at the same time.
Your Day to Day:
- On-site client visits / remote sessions for demos and technical sales discussions
- Leading value driven pitches (market to technology)
- Managing, completing and checking RFP documents and processes
- Proposal building and lifecycle ownership throughout the Sales cycle to ensure crisp translation of business needs into technical requirements
- Engaging with the product and dev teams around roadmap features to ensure you are the best resource for our sales teams on our product and our roadmap
You Have & You Know-how:
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Solutions Consultant
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry - Fraud and AML Compliance
- Experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company
- Ability to understand and determine an enterprise's customer’s needs and how Feedzai’s solutions might best fit through a consultative approach
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Multilingual skills are welcome.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set your own demanding expectations and exceed them
- Must be organized and a self-starter, able to deliver high-quality work without a tactical oversight
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Something looks off?