Principal Product Manager, DTC/Luxury Retail (Remote - USA)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast, have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
Do you enjoy working with highly recognized clients to understand their needs, develop the requirements, and deliver product-based solutions? Are you someone who likes to bring passion and ownership to a product as a hands-on teacher and leader? Are you able to deeply understand the needs of the consumer and design an end-product they'll love? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal Principal Product Manager, DTC/Luxury Retail candidate will be people-oriented, passionate about ecommerce, and an innovative leader who thinks BIG outside the box. We value someone who has a natural curiosity about customer needs, loves to learn, and wants to build their own team. We want someone who maintains a creative mindset as we innovate and continually improve our product offering! Don't be afraid of failure either; we all experience it, and, in the end, it helps you discover the best solution. This is a remote, exempt role with the salary range offered between $185-200k.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage product deliverables.
- Create budgets and timelines for products.
- Develope product roadmaps.
- Analyze customer engagement.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Become the key evangelist for FEVO and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5-8 years of previous product management experience
- Background in product management within luxury retail/ecommerce/etail industry required
- Experience understanding the customer and gathering business requirements
- Building and scaling integrations with 3rd party experience required
- Confidence and a passionate, innovative mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer and the user experience
- Extremely detail-oriented with phenomenal organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior communication skills, particularly with a variety of clients, management, departments, and teams
- A passion for learning and the ability to think BIG
THE GOOD STUFF!
- Base salary of $185k - $200k
- Stock option program
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous benefits including full health and dental
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- Paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or a hybrid approach)
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.