Consulting Alliances Manager
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
FloQast’s Consulting Program is designed to educate accounting advisory firms on our market-leading close management platform and support the evaluation process for their team and clients to ensure a successful experience. The Consulting Alliances Manager will be responsible for sourcing new consulting partners for our Program, managing the relationships, and driving new sales revenue through various partnership efforts.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Build new partnerships with accounting advisory and finance transformation firms.
- Scale current relationships through marketing campaigns and other creative efforts.
- Source high-quality leads from partners in the Consulting Program.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish goals, enable partners, and keep partners engaged with FloQast.
- Work closely with the sales team, customer success, partnerships team, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to grow new and incremental revenue.
- Identify opportunities for new alliances and partnerships to expand FloQast’s reach, while maintaining a solid pipeline of new potential partners.
- Create and deliver professional & compelling presentations to potential partners.
- Join and coordinate networking groups and attend events.
- Give clear and concise feedback to internal stakeholders on partner programs, product compatibility, and ecosystem viability.
- Effectively communicate to management through Salesforce updates, emails, and other means.
- Handle issues expediently with extreme professionalism.
- Travel will be 15-25%
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years in SaaS-based Technologies, in the Accounting industry, or with an Accounting Advisory firm.
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations.
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets.
- Commitment to self-improvement and success.
- Team player with a collaborative orientation.
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
The base pay range for this position is $95,000 - $125,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
See more open positions at FloQast
Something looks off?