Business Development Representative (Accounting/Audit Experience), French Speaking
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Our high-growth tech company is seeking motivated individuals with past audit/accounting experience to join our Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This is a great opportunity for auditors and accountants looking to transition out of public accounting and into a client facing sales role. If you're an auditor or accountant looking for a change, this is your chance to utilize your past experience while advancing your career. Take the next step and join our team. Apply now and let's explore the possibilities together!
Past Audit/Accounting experience is REQUIRED, candidates without this experience will not be considered at this time.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate new business opportunities and create outreach strategies to build rapport with senior level executives at potential clients
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the barriers our clients face while strategizing and identifying solutions for FloQast to help resolve them
- Utilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)
- Build effective outbound communication strategies for sales prospecting including phone outreach, email, social media, etc.
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for: Conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound communication efforts; Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls; Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for Account Executives
- Track progress and document activities in Salesforce automation systems
- Effectively work cross functionally with stakeholders, including Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Management
What You'll Bring:
- ACA eligible or Audit experience (required)
- Fluency in English and French required (native or professional)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Eager to be coached
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
Our UK Employee Benefits and Perks:
You and your family are covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), enhanced parental leave, family forming assistance, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family.
We also have additional incentivizing benefits like stock options, a pension plan, and some additional discounts towards activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Our office is located in Central London, where our FloQast teams enjoy a stock kitchen with tons of snacks and drinks. We also host virtual and face-to-face social events, both locally and on a global scale.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.