Customer Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Engage, retain, and grow! Those are the magic words! As our Customer Marketing Manager, you’re a wizard when it comes to customer interaction. You’re always finding new ways to create meaningful connections, drive cross-sell and build loyalty with an ever-increasing customer base. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Customer Marketing Manager to spearhead our expansion campaigns and proactively identify and target customers for upsell opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in maximizing customer value and driving the company's success.
Expansion Campaign Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and implement comprehensive campaigns with our Director of Customer Marketing that focus on increasing revenue and customer retention.
- Identify new customer segments and opportunities for growth, collaborating with sales, customer success and product teams to align strategies.
- Create personalized, timely upsell campaigns, tailored to each customer's needs and preferences, to drive increased revenue and LTV.
Customer Lifecycle Marketing:
- Execute global customer lifecycle marketing programs. This includes the development, follow-through, and maintenance of marketing campaigns for onboarding, engaging, and retaining FloQast Customers.
- Develop a lifecycle communication strategy for customers into one cohesive calendar.
- Increase overall customer lifetime value by promoting new products and existing products.
- Increase healthy product usage and adoption, and minimize churn and contraction.
Campaign Execution & Optimization:
- Collaborate with the demand gen and broader marketing team to execute multi-channel campaigns (email, social media, website, etc.) effectively.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, A/B test variations, and optimize strategies to improve conversion rate and achieve set KPIs.
Customer Loyalty & Advocacy:
- Partner with the Director of Customer Marketing on customer enablement initiatives to ensure the best customer experience with the goal of driving customer adoption, and creating additional value through upselling and cross-sell.
Technology & Best Practices:
- Leverage marketing automation tools (HubSpot) and CRM systems (SFDC, Gainsight) to streamline campaign workflows and enhance customer targeting.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new marketing technologies to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Keep ahead of best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities, and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers.
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience implementing customer marketing programs to improve conversion at every step of the funnel.
- 4+ years of campaign execution experience in a start-up environment.
- Experienced in B2B SaaS products; it’s a plus if you’ve worked in the fintech space.
- Proficient in a wide range tech stack, particularly Hubspot, On24, GainSight, Salesforce, Gong.
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life.
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal oversight.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building strong relationships.
- Data-oriented - You use data to inform, measure, and optimize campaigns.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with external partners - You love interacting with customers and championing their experiences. You sweat the details when it comes to customer interactions.
The base pay range for this position is $90,000 - $120,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.