Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About The Role
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing the content marketing initiatives within the Corporate Marketing team under the supervision of the Director of Global Content Marketing. As a content lead, you will invent the future of content marketing using both Generative AI technologies and the Highspot platform to take our global owned and earned channels to new levels. You will work closely with various teams, including demand, design, product, and our Tier 1 global regions within EMEA and ANZ, to create compelling and relevant content that resonates with our target audience and aligns with our brand voice. This role requires creativity, strategic thinking, project management of campaigns/programs, and a deep understanding of digital marketing best practices, specifically SEO.
What You'll Do
- Content Leadership:
- Explore and capitalize on Generative AI technology and features as a lever for scale, efficiency, and innovation for our global content approach
- Build deep expertise in the Highspot platform, including content analytics and Digital Sales Rooms, to both drive and execute content campaigns
- Become the Global Marketing team’s expert on using Highspot and GenAI
- Content Creation and Execution:
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and execute content that aligns with business objectives and brand positioning.
- Be the engine that helps to drive and also creates high-quality content, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, email campaigns, videos, infographics, and more.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the brand's tone, style, and messaging guidelines.
- Partner with our EMEA and ANZ leads within our localisation workflow to identify, prioritize, and ensure timely, quality localisation of key assets.
- Manage content calendars in Airtable and deadlines to ensure timely delivery of content across various platforms and teams.
- Stay on top of industry trends in order to position our content above and beyond our competitors.
- Be an expert or have a keen desire to learn and utilize ChatGPT and other Gen AI tools for planning and creation
- SEO and Keyword Optimization:
- Work closely with our SEO team to implement SEO best practices to enhance content visibility and search engine rankings.
- Optimize content for relevant keywords to continually improve organic traffic and website performance.
- Content Distribution and Promotion:
- Collaborate with the demand and social media teams/resources to amplify content through various channels.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting:
- Use analytics tools to measure content performance and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field or equivalent of 4-5 years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles, SEO, Generative AI, and digital marketing trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail and proficiency in grammar and punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), marketing automation tools, and analytics platforms.
- Creative mindset with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Knowledge and experience in B2B or sales enablement marketing.
- Familiarity with video production, graphic design, or other multimedia content creation
Base salary range: $90,000 - $134,000. Employees are eligible to receive stock options and may also receive other forms of compensation.
The above represents total expected compensation for this role. Actual compensation will depend on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to, location, experience, and job qualifications.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
-401(k) Matching with immediate vesting on employer match
-8 paid holidays and 5 paid days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-18 weeks paid parental leave
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.