Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
The most successful candidate for this role will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture. They will proactively anticipate needs, clear obstacles and seek opportunities to take ownership of tasks and projects.
You bring enthusiasm and a positive attitude to everything you do. You are happiest when you can fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. You thrive on organization and know that details matter. When you see something that needs to be done, you make it happen. You operate with humility and grace under pressure.
What You'll Do
- Support team in the following areas:
- Onboarding & Offboarding area employees and managing team assets
- Facilitate team experience activities by owning the coordination, logistics, and direction for team events, lunches, and proactively drives actions needed to ensure event outcomes
- Be a key driver in creating and maintaining the culture within the team and ensuring this connects to the broader Highspot culture
- Participates in discretionary morale budget by spending, tracking and reporting and partnering with Finance to own expense management including documentation, expense tracking, and policy compliance. Identifies and resolves expense and supply related issues by communicating with senior leaders and Finance as applicable
- Manage and assist with day to day operations. Being the key point of contact and resource for employee questions, space, hardware & resource allocation, etc.
- Provide strategic calendar management, time planning, and expense reporting support for executives as needed for the business.
- 5+ years Administrative, Business Support, or customer service experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management supporting senior management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills both verbal and written
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving and project management skills
- Independent Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- You have a working knowledge of contemporary collaboration and productivity tools - Google suite, Slack, Airtable, Coupa, Lucid Charts
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP)
with immediate vesting
-Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-Flexible work schedules
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."