Jackpot is on a mission to create the world’s leading digital entertainment experience and we’re starting by building the world’s most user-friendly digital lottery platform. We are continuing to grow our team, where you will be a key team member and contributor to the business. Our exceptional team members are alumni of some of the best companies in the world: StubHub, Google, Intuit, BetMGM, Twitch, GoPuff and more. Come build with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Be our ultimate lottery ticket manager by printing, scanning, uploading, and storing tickets in an organized and systematic manner
- Partner with team members to continuously improve ticket management and general operational processes
- Oversee in-store equipment and ensure they remain in good operating condition
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues on printing/scanning equipment
- Escalate issues, concerns, and feedback as appropriate in a timely manner
- Lead, contribute, or participate in special ad-hoc projects as needed
You Ideally Have:
- A minimum of a High School degree
- The willingness to work flexible hours as needed, which may include extended shifts in the day or night and/or occasional weekends or holidays
- Prior experience in retail, restaurant, or warehouse operations, or an interest in general operations management
- Prior experience in or proven track record of accurate data entry and administration and technical proficiency
- You have grit, tenacity, and what people describe to be a “get it done” mentality. You don’t believe any task is too big or too small for you
- You fully own and are committed to your work. You don’t believe in cutting corners and it shows in the quality of your work
- You get excited about and get your energy from fast-paced environments
- You are not bothered by change or shifting priorities. You’ve been described as adaptable and solutions-oriented
One of Jackpot’s core values is Lifelong Learning. We don’t believe we are ever finished products and strongly believe in growing and developing to improve ourselves. If what you’ve read so far sounds exciting but your experience doesn’t quite match what we’re looking for, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway! We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive team where everyone can feel proud to contribute to.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive hourly salary
- The opportunity to join a world-class team, build the next massive business in the digital entertainment space, and gain fantastic hands-on experience
Our Core Values:
- You don’t fear failure and you don’t fail the same way twice
- You have strong opinions but are also open minded to new ideas
- You aren't just fast, you're the fastest
- You persevere in the face of challenges and adapt to change
- You always follow through on your commitments – you live a 1:1 say/do ratio
- You execute with a founder mentality
- Lifelong Learning
- You are always seeking and implementing feedback
- You are not a finished product and are always searching for knowledge and a means to improve yourself
- You embrace and learn from constructive conflict
In the United States alone, over 150m people per year purchase a lottery ticket. The $100B lottery industry is one of the last major industries to allow buyers to transact digitally, with ~5% of sales coming from online transactions.
At Jackpot, we’re seeking to change that. We are looking to build the world’s most user-friendly digital lottery and online gaming platform, leading the charge in bringing this industry into the 21st century through innovation and variety. Jackpot brings verified, official state lottery tickets online, by leveraging its digital platform and proprietary technology to give customers the ability to play anytime, via a user-friendly mobile app or desktop experience.
Having recently closed a $42.5M Series A, Jackpot is backed by some of the biggest names in sports, media, and entertainment, including the Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, San Francisco 49ers owners' Aurum Partners, the Tish family (co-owners of the New York Giants), Detroit Venture Partners (run by Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert), and BettorCapital. In addition, the round was co-led by Accomplice and Courtside Ventures, with participation from the Kraft Group, Michael Rubin, Sapphire Sport, Haslam Sports Group, Elysian Park Ventures, Arctos Sports Partners, LionTree, Theo Epstein, Fenway Sports Group President Mike Gordon, DraftKings co-founder and CEO Jason Robins, NBA stars James Harden and Joel Embiid, NHL legend Martin Brodeur, musical artist Lil Baby, and Boston Red Sox President and CEO Sam Kennedy, among others.